Learn About Our Center
At the Chambers Center for Well Being, you will discover the benefits of integrative medicine – an approach to health dedicated to treating the whole person, recognizing that the mind, body and spirit have a direct impact on your vitality and well-being. We combine the best of Western medicine, along with the wisdom from complementary treatments to help you achieve your optimal health.
Our recommended “roadmap to health” includes a physician consultation, nutrition, fitness, stress management and the wisdom of all global healing traditions. Your personalized roadmap may include: acupuncture, gentle movement and relaxation techniques to reduce pain, nutritional testing and counseling, supplements to improve health conditions, or guided imagery and healing touch to decrease stress. We work with you to design a personal well-being plan that fits your lifestyle.
The Chambers Center for Well Being is a remarkable 20,000 square-foot facility home to unique and effective programs that incorporate integrative medicine.
The Center includes:
- Our physician group, Atlantic Integrative Medical Associates, who focus on disease prevention, natural medicine and lifestyle change
- 15 treatment rooms for global healing services – such as acupuncture, facials, meditation, massage and Jin Shin Jyutsu
- A calendar of daily classes in yoga, stress reduction, Tai Chi and meditation
- Specialty programs to support you in making major lifestyle changes
- Nutrition specialists to guide you in weight loss strategies and using food as medicine
- A professional cooking studio for classes and demos where participants learn about healthy cooking and eating
- Our eat-in or dine-out bistro featuring gluten-free meals and healthy menu options
All this in a beautiful, tranquil environment designed by the Rockwell Group, a New York architectural firm renowned for crafting unique spaces. The Chambers Center for Well Being is an affiliate of Atlantic Health System based in Morristown, NJ.
So however good you are feeling now, you could be feeling even better.