Enjoy food from our healthy nutrition café at the Chambers Center for Well Being. Our menu boasts a natural and organic menu with grab-and-go convenience. Bistro food is free of high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated fats, artificial preservatives, flavors or colorings, and under 600 calories per serving.
Guests can select from a breakfast or lunch menu including a variety of entrees, snacks and desserts. In addition, there is a wide range of meal options, from burritos to vegetarian or gluten-free.
- Steel-cut oatmeal with quinoa and mixed fruits
- Farmer’s market frittata with sweet potato mango hash and spicy garden salsa
- Southwest breakfast wrap with low-yolk eggs, black beans and Gardein™ meat-free sausage
- Orange mango chicken with whole grains, kale and broccoli
- Chicken chili verde with polenta and black beans
- Whole wheat penne pasta with turkey meatballs
- Caramelized onion and mushroom flatbread with ricotta cheese and herbs
- Cherry tomato and mozzarella flatbread with basil and sea salt
- Organic bean and cheese burrito with flaxseed tomato tortilla, brown rice, black beans and enchilada sauce
- Chicken coconut curry burrito with organic quinoa and chickpeas
- Organic vegetarian breakfast burrito with flaxseed tomato tortilla, eggs, mushrooms, spinach and salsa