- Meditation can help reduce stress and blood pressure, help with depression and anxiety, boost the immune system, reduce pain and enhance a feeling of well-being. All levels, including beginners, are encouraged to attend.
Explore our calendar to find a health class that can start your journey to optimal health.
Lectures by our Professionals and Physicians
Our medical team and practitioners are at the forefront of education and desire to be leaders in integrative medicine. These specialized talks cover different topics and approaches within integrative medicine. Members of the community are also welcome to attend. Learn more
Prepare for fun, interactive classes in our cooking studio where our chefs educate you on diets recommended for a healthier lifestyle, such as the gluten-free diet. Classes utilize all five of your senses so that you can enjoy cooking and eating nutritious food. Each class teaches you how to guide yourself and your family toward healthier eating practices.
- The ethereal sounds of seven metal bowls from the Himalayas can draw us inward, opening and quieting our inner space. As with any sound, the song of the bowl is not just received by the ears, but also by the whole body. As we listen to the song of the bowls, we find our bodies deeply relaxed and our minds soothed. Come listen to the healing sounds of the Himalayan Singing Bowls as you are guided to follow your breath, relax and find balance. Participants must bring their own yoga mat.
- This class will teach you a variety of techniques to help you effectively reduce stress, including positive thinking, guided imagery, gratitude affirmations and kindness meditation.
A series of meditative movements that improve balance, lower blood pressure, decrease anxiety and decrease the risk of falls.
A gentle form of breathing and stretching that enhances relaxation, lowers blood pressure, improves muscle tone and reduces stress. By strengthening and elongating muscles, yoga purifies and balances the circulatory and nervous systems. All levels welcome.
- Private yoga sessions are available for those practicing yoga who would like more individualized attention to help achieve certain poses. Private yoga may also be suitable for beginners who require one-on-one instruction to help them maneuver certain positions after injury or illness.
* We reserve the right to change practitioners and program structure, as necessary. Dates and times for classes may change. Please call to confirm.