Other Healing Treatments
Acupuncture is a 2,000 year old traditional Chinese medicine technique that uses very fine, solid disposable needles, inserted in specific points on the body. These acupuncture points elicit a response which helps restore the body’s energy and balance.
At the Chambers Center for Well Being, we believe acupuncture is beneficial for many health challenges:
- Cancer (nausea, neuropathy, constipation, diarrhea, sweating, itchiness)
- Gastroenterology (constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis)
- Gynecology (fertility, menopause, amenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome, fibroids)
- Muscular skeletal (acute and chronic pain, muscle spasms, sports injuries)
- Neurology (headaches, migraines, trigeminal neuralgia)
- Respiratory (allergies, sinus problems, asthma)
Hippocrates said "food is medicine." Healthful eating can turn your body into a healing machine. Proper nutrition is possible by replacing harmful agents with healing nutrients. Learn about healthy cooking and eating, discuss weight loss strategies and discover the benefits of food as medicine.
Our nutritionists are available for assessments and individual sessions to guide you on achieving your optimum weight, eliminate food sensitivities such as gluten and help you set realistic goals. All nutrition programs are tailored to your personal needs.