Lifestyle Change Program
Our Lifestyle Change Program is designed to help you be your best self, through an eight-week journey building real, sustainable healthy habits to transform your mind and body.
Your eight-week program includes:
- Two body composition analysis sessions
- 16 fitness classes of your choice
- 16 nutrition education & Health Coaching group sessions
- Body Composition Analysis
Body Composition Analysis
Start the program with a body composition analysis, an assessment of your bodies unique make up of fat to fat-free mass in your body. Then return at the end of the eight weeks to analyze and track your progress.
Select from a variety of fitness classes offered at Chambers Center for Well-Being to match your schedule and fitness goals.
Classes are available Monday through Saturday including:
- Low impact intervals
- Cardiac circuit
- Strength and intervals
- and more
Click here to view our current class schedule.
Nutrition Education and Health Coaching
Meet twice a week with our team and group to learn how to incorporate changes to improve your overall well-being and create sustainable habits.
- Eliminating inflammatory foods
- Incorporating the well-researched Mediterranean Diet to create new nutritional habits
- Understanding food labels, meal planning, and dining out
- Stress management and resiliency
Group meetings will be held on Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00am-noon or 5:00-6:00pm. Select your session during registration.
- Program Begins: Tuesday, April 25, 2022
- Duration: eight weeks
- Cost: $400