Lifestyle Change Program
Our Lifestyle Change Program is designed to help you be your best self, through an eight-week journey building real, sustainable healthy habits to transform your mind and body.
Your eight-week program includes:
- Two body composition analysis sessions
- 16 group training sessions with our personal trainer
- 16 nutrition education and well-being coaching group sessions
Body Composition Analysis
Start the program with a body composition analysis, an assessment of your bodies unique make up of fat to fat-free mass in your body. Then return at the end of the eight weeks to analyze and track your progress.
Twice a week, participants will work out for one hour under the guidance of a certified fitness trainer. Our intention is to help you establish the principles of proper cardiovascular exercise and strength training in order to improve balance, core strength and flexibility.
Click here to view our current class schedule.
Nutrition Education and Health Coaching
Meet twice a week with our team and group to learn how to incorporate changes to improve your overall well-being and create sustainable habits.
- Eliminating inflammatory foods
- Incorporating the well-researched Mediterranean Diet to create new nutritional habits
- Understanding food labels, meal planning, and dining out
- Stress management and resiliency
- Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Select your session during registration.
- Program Begins: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Duration: eight weeks
- Cost: $400
- Installment plans available