Your appointment time is specifically set aside for your holistic treatment and held for you. To ensure we can provide all our clients with the best service, cancellations must be made 24 hours before your appointment. Classes, salt room sessions, and cryotherapy sessions require only a 2-hour notice of cancellation. Missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a fee equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
Gift Shop and Retail Refunds
While we hope you love your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. For supplement and skincare sales, the product must be unopened.
Programs and packages are non-refundable.
In order to build healthier communities, we believe that well-being services should be accessible. Our affordable pricing is all-inclusive, and gratuities are not accepted.
All gift certificate purchases for our holistic medicine and integrative health care services are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Gift certificates will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Packages expire one year from the date of purchase.
Current COVID-19 Safety Measures:
At Chambers Center for Well-Being, we prioritize our clients’ safety in accordance with Atlantic Health System, state and federal guidelines. We maintain stringent safety measures and have implemented updated guidelines. We have taken every precaution to lessen the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the care you receive is safe. Our precautions include:
1. Limiting the number of clients and staff in our wellness center by spacing appointments to avoid multiple people in common areas, locker rooms, and treatment areas and allowing us ample time to clean each surface.
2. Linens are laundered after each use, following all safety guidelines.
3. All staff will wear masks, screen for symptoms daily along with temperature checks, practice social distancing, and wash their hands frequently before and after your visit. They follow strict sanitizing procedures throughout the day, decontaminating all surfaces after each treatment and visitors’ use.
4. Anyone coming to the Center for services will be asked the screening questions again upon entry of the building and be required to submit a no-contact forehead temperature check. Clients should be further advised that individuals refusing to wear a face-covering shall be denied entry. All screening precautions and questions apply to guests accompanying clients.
5. Anyone coming in with a fever or symptoms have their appointment canceled and the cancelation fee waived. Anyone who doesn’t show up for their appointment will be charged the full cost of the service as per our cancelation policy.
6. A mask must be worn at all times within the Center, except while in certain services. Please continue to mask in waiting areas.